Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Digi As Credit Thief - blame your own device

This is not a complaint, but just a sharing to increase awareness for your own mobile bill.

Thanks, Digi for keep hiddenly charging me for data usage even without my intention of using the data.

Thanks, Digi for teaching me all the charges that do not warn/inform me while I am using them is because of my device feature (with the data plan turned off since the day I bought my phone).

Thanks, Digi for showing me mercy by deactivating Free Base Internet 0MB after my complaint related to the internet usage charges that blast to my number even stay at home using stable network broadband - TIME.

Thanks, Digi for not refunding charges incurred during this whole incident (only can blame my mobile device's Wi-Fi assistant feature as mentioned by the support team)

Thanks, Digi for teaching me there is this feature (Wi-Fi Assistant) from my mobile that causing this, which I set it to warn me if detect any switching to mobile data usage (totally never receive any warning on this while I being charged) 

After nearly 20 years of usage for Digi prepaid, it might come to an end very soon for me.

Please be aware if you are using Digi prepaid plan (at least for my case is using prepaid, maximum credit can be deducted is the amount of money I reloaded, need to feel lucky on this though)