Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Difference between prepaid best 2017 and live p2p

What is the difference of it,i using best 2017,and if i change the plan will it be available to switch back?

Re: Difference between prepaid best 2017 and live p2p

Support

The difference between Digi Prepaid LiVE and Prepaid Best 2017 plans as follows, Jiefong:

1) Prepaid LiVE:

- Free 10GB internet for streaming video & music through selected apps (2.5GB/week)

- Free 1,000min & 1,000SMS to 6 Buddyz numbers per month.

2) Prepaid Best 2017:

- Free 1GB/day internet for usage from 12am to 8am.

- Use RM1/day for IDD call and can redeem free 1GB internet for use on that day.

- Cheaper call rate to 20 KAWAN numbers (10 Digi + 10 non-Digi).

Digi Prepaid Best 2017 is still available if you wish to change back to this plan :-)

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

And what is the meaning of p2p

Support

P2P is just an indication that the number was previously using another Digi Prepaid or Digi Postpaid plan and change to these plans. It is still the same Digi Prepaid LiVE or Digi Prepaid Best 2017 plan :-)

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

I change this prepaid help me

Support

Hi Yrajan188, You can change the prepaid plan by dialling *128# >> My Account >> Call Plan >> Change Plan. Please take note that if you currently subscribe to the internet package, it will be auto-unsubscribed once the plan has been changed. So any remaining quota will be forfeited and there's no way to turn back to the old plan if the plan is no longer offered. TQ 

How to get back plan digi best 2017

Support

To change the plan, please dial the code & follow the steps below, Elleson.
*128# > My Account > Call Plan > Change Plan

The available plan will be listed on the menu. Kindly note that if you currently subscribe to the internet package, it will be auto-unsubscribed once the plan has been changed. Any remaining quota will be forfeited. You won't be able to switch back to the current plan after the changes if the plan is no longer offered. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

Tukar plan digi prepaid next

Support

Hi 0149927132. Untuk bertukar ke pelan Digi Prepaid NEXT, ikuti langkah-langkah yang Digi_Kobi berikan di atas. Kalau anda tak mahu menggunakan pelan Digi Prepaid NEXT pula, anda boleh menggunakan menu yang sama juga tapi cuma pelan Digi Prepaid Monthly 28 saja yang ditawarkan.

Terima kasih.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!