Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Difference between Prepaid Best 2016 P2P and Prepaid Live P2P

.Hi. My digi prepaid sim card is about to expiry and I would like to extend its validity for a year for my trips to Malaysia for 1 day every month.

My sim card allows me to choose between Prepaid Best 2016 and Prepaid Live plans.

What is the difference between both plans?  and which plans would allow me to extend its validity for a year? how about getting internet access everytime I enter Malaysia? how should i do it?

Appreciat your help on this. Thanks a lot!

Highlighted

Re: Difference between Prepaid Best 2016 P2P and Prepaid Live P2P

Community Manager

Hi @naixiaki, both the prepaid plan you mentioned does not have Super Long Life 365 to extend the validity for a year now.  You will need to reload to keep your prepaid active.

However both plans have different benefits which you can compare here: http://new.digi.com.my/prepaid-plans

Both plans have free basic internet at low speed (64kbps). You may subscribe to an internet add-on that gives you high speed internet quota: http://new.digi.com.my/prepaid-addons

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.
Highlighted

Re: for free call between "my buddyz list"

why  my digi live p2p sometimes free call to the person i already added into my buddyz list,then sometimes its deduct my credit balance?why is this happen? i've been oncalling for more than an hour,suddenly  it cut off. then,what happen next is my credit is zero. so ,i cant do anything. even the internet is gone when zero credit.

Highlighted

Re: for free call between "my buddyz list"

Community Manager

Free call between Buddyz is 1000 minutes per month, which is about 16 hours. Usage beyond that will be chargeable at 30c/minute. 

When your credit has depleted to zero, your internet susbcription will be suspended as well. You need at least RM0.01 for internet to work.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.