Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

DiGi Prepaid Top Up Online

Hi all,

I use DiGi SIM when I travel to Malaysia. Is there a way to top up my SIM card online before I arrive in Malaysia so I can use the phone/data right away? 

RickyS

Highlighted

Re: DiGi Prepaid Top Up Online

Super Contributor

Yes. You can make the reload online before you arrive to Malaysia. Thanks Smiley Happy

Highlighted

How?

Highlighted

You may use our Digi Online Store Prepaid Reload channel to reload your account before travelling to Malaysia. You may check the page via this internet link below : https://store.digi.com.my/storefront/reload-details.ep (You may use any MasterCard or VISA approved credit card issued by financial institutions in Malaysia that are e-commerce enabled. For more information on e-commerce, please check with your credit card's issuing bank.)

Highlighted

Excellent, thank you for the additional detailed help!

Highlighted

You're most welcome & Have a nice day Smiley Happy

Highlighted

sure,u can do it^^

Highlighted

Hi guys

my prepaid hv expired last week forgotten to top up, is there anywhere activate again, try to top up .

Toong C Niam

Highlighted

Community Manager

If your expiry has lapsed only 1 week, you should be able to top up like usual. Unless the account was expired and account is deactivated.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

I reload RM 30 using digi apps...payment via online banking...my payment already successful...but i do not get RM 30 digi credit...why?