Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

DiGi Prepaid Super Long Live Plan

Hi All , 

All this while I have  been helping my  parents to reload their prepaid  via online.

I get to know that there is a Super Long Live Plan. And I would like to  buy it for both of my parents.

Both of them are using prepaid and I found that  the validity for RM50 seems quite short.

All this while, I have been using Maybank 2U to reload.

Can I reload the RM108 via any online  sites to get the 365 days validity?

Kindly advice as there will be  so many limitations to move around during this MCO period.

Thank you

Mohen

Re: DiGi Prepaid Super Long Live Plan

Support

Hi Mohen. Not just reload ya. The user needs to buy the package via his/her own phone and that Super Long Life package is only available for certain Digi Prepaid plan.

To check on whether or not they are eligible, do provide us their Digi Prepaid plan's name ya.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Support

Hi Logarajan. You need to PM (inbox) us if you need assistance with the Super Long Life package for your account. We'll try to respond the soonest possible.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!