Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

DiGi Prepaid Best 2017 P2P change to Digi Prepaid Best v4

How  I want to switch my plan from DiGi Prepaid Best 2017 P2P change to Digi Prepaid Best v4?

Re: DiGi Prepaid Best 2017 P2P change to Digi Prepaid Best v4

Support

Hi hazelc1754. Unfortunately, Digi Prepaid Best v4 is no longer available for new sign ups. You are unable to choose that plan anymore. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Then what is the pre paid plan that is similar to Best V4 plan. Any pre paid card having 1yr validity?

Support

You can opt for Digi Prepaid Best 2017, Dreamy. This plan is eligible for the 1-year validity :-)

To change the plan, please follow these steps k >> dial *128# > My Account > Call Plan > Change Plan

Kindly note that if you currently subscribe to the internet package, it will be auto-unsubscribed once the plan has been changed. Any remaining quota will be forfeited. Since Best v4 is no longer available, you won't be able to change back to this plan after changes done.

Then what is the pre paid plan that is similar to Best V4 plan. Any pre paid card having 1yr validity?
Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

How is much is the plan for Digi Prepaid Best 2017 for validity of 1yr?

Support

The fee will be RM108.00 for 1-year validity, Dreamy.

https://goo.gl/25TYc9

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!