Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

DiGi Monthly 28 to DiGi LiVE

Hi DiGi,

I am currently using DiGi Monthly 28 prepaid plan and I want to change to DiGi LiVE prepaid plan.  Why are you guys charging RM 28 to change the plan I mention above?

In case I changed the plan by paying RM 28, what will I get? BiGBonus 28 Internet subscription?

Re: DiGi Monthly 28 to DiGi LiVE

Support

Hi SaktisImpreza. Both are from 2 different plan's group. Change of plan (to and from Digi Monthly 28) costs you RM28 and it is for the change of plan fee only.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

hi,

referring to Digi live BigBonus 28 i subscribed, it says 4 GB + 30 GB free, i check my digi apps, i dont find free 30 GB? only 2+2=4GB given, where is 30 GB ya? or is it youtube 30GB? Please clarify, so unclear and confusing

Support

Hi, ibnuadam1. The free 30GB will be granted on the daily basis (1GB) for usage between 1PM to 7PM during the subscription periof od 30-days.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!