Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

DiGi Combo RM38

Contributor

I've subscribed DiGi Combo RM38 which comes with  4GB Data + Unlimited Calls.

But when I login to myDiGi App, it just shows 1000 minutes, not unlimited. Can you please explain why this happen?

Re: DiGi Combo RM38

Contributor
Hi @luckystar

Where and how you subscribe these plan?
(DiGi Combo RM38 which comes with 4GB Data + Unlimited Calls.)

I'm interested. Thank you

Contributor

Install myDiGi App, then Go to Add-On > Combo > Choose your preferred Combo Plan

Previously I used U Mobile which offer "truly unlimited" local calls (average I used about 1500 mins/month), but DiGi so called "Unlimited Calls" only showing "1000 minutes" in my account. No clear explanation.

DiGi Customer Care, please explain why this happen?

If it's really capped at "1000 minutes", why not to mention it clearly at your plan? I think this is about business ethics, I propose to fire those involve in this dishonest marketing strategy, so we can trust you again in your future promotion.... 

Community Manager

Hello @luckystar, thank you for subscribing add-on for your prepaid.  To ensure a fair experience to all Digi subscribers, there are additional terms and conditions that apply for unlimited packages. There will be a limit of 1000 minutes during the duration of the add-on.

http://new.digi.com.my/cs/Satellite/Page/tnc/default/tnc_internet_plans

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Contributor

Thanks for clarification, anyway I think you should clearly stated it's "1000 minutes", NOT "unlimited" as advertised. Alternatively, you should provide this TnC link on the same page. Why make everyone confuse?

Can you also please confirm whether the same limitation apply to your Postpaid Plan (DiGi Postpaid 80/ 110) ? One of DiGi dealer told me Postpaid Plans do not have such limitation (1000 minutes cap), can you please double confirm!

Thanks!

Just curious, are these COMBOs on the MyDigi app renewed automatically per the days stated there? Or must we manually renew it every time the period is over?

Thanks.

bobby

Community Manager

@luckystar wrote:

Thanks for clarification, anyway I think you should clearly stated it's "1000 minutes", NOT "unlimited" as advertised. Alternatively, you should provide this TnC link on the same page. Why make everyone confuse?

Can you also please confirm whether the same limitation apply to your Postpaid Plan (DiGi Postpaid 80/ 110) ? One of DiGi dealer told me Postpaid Plans do not have such limitation (1000 minutes cap), can you please double confirm!

Thanks!

The TnC link is provided on Notes section of the product page. 

This specific 1000 minutes limit FUP does not apply on Postpaid with unlimited calls.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Community Manager

@bobbychoo wrote:

Just curious, are these COMBOs on the MyDigi app renewed automatically per the days stated there? Or must we manually renew it every time the period is over?

Thanks.

bobby

For this RM38 plan, it is auto renewal. 

On our website, you can find whether each add-on are auto renewal or one-time: http://new.digi.com.my/prepaid-addons

help@digi.com.my
Help me Line y

Support

Digi60, please PM us the full details of ur issue and phone number to check further on this. Tq.