Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

DiGi Best Prepaid v3_Super Long Life

Currently I am using DiGi Best Prepaid v3, I could not subcribe to Super Long Life. Help Needed!

I saw the Notes stated: Super Long Life™ is available to Digi® Best Prepaid subscribers only.

(Extend your credit validity to one (1) year for just RM38!)

Since I am using Dig Best Prepaid v 3, Why I cant subcribe to Super Long Life??

Do I need to change the plan again? As my options on new plan that shown are

1. Digi New Best v1 &

2. Digi Smart Prepaid.

Re: DiGi Best Prepaid v3_Super Long Life

Community Manager

Hi @EC8116, Super Long Life is available for the latest New Best Prepaid V1 and slightly older Best Prepaid V4. You will need to update your prepaid plan in order to enjoy this SLL promo.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Hi,

Are you a qualified support from DiGi?

Please don't cheat the user to change plan to New Best V2 nor latest Best 2016?

DiGi Best V3 is able to subscribe to SuperLonglife provided you need to have enough credit to make it shown on the menu (at least RM38+RM10 of balance).

Sorry to use such words as really cant stand with your trick to manupulate user's plan.

Highlighted

Support

Previously (early this year), you need to be in the latest plan in order for you to subscribe to Super Long Life. Those days, you must be in either New Best Prepaid V1 or in Best Prepaid V4, then only you can subscribe to it. 

With the latest announcement, that is not applicable anymore. You can subscribe to it as long as you are in one of those eligible plans and have sufficient credit balance.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!