Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Details on digi smart prepaid plan - weekend free 2GB for non LTE device/coverage

Ok, 

I have read the brourcher, is this summary correct.

- Free 2GB each weekend is applicable to devices that have 4G/LTE capability in a LTE covered area with a LTE enabled USIM. Will not work or available for devices with 3G/3.5G.  Will be available as long as user is subsribed to the plan.

- Free unlimited internet 1am-7am is only limited time only. Actually only 30GB based on fair usage policy.

- RM30 comes with 1.5GB+0.75GB data, 0.75GB will be available until further notice.

Question that I have,

My area does not have 4G-LTE, only have coverage for 4G or 3.5G or H+, would I get the 2GB weekend quota? using  a non LTE device.

Thanks

Re: Details on digi smart prepaid plan - weekend free 2GB for non LTE device/coverage

Community Manager

You will not be able to use your LTE weekend quota if you are not in LTE coverage or not having a LTE phone.

Further details are shown in FAQ of Smart Prepaid: http://new.digi.com.my/cs/Satellite/ecomm_C/services/default/smartprepaid

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!