Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Deactivate PAYU (Pay-As-You-Use) prepaid internet

Contributor
Hi,
I went to unsubscribe PAYU at Ampang Point digi center.

Later, after leaving, on checking mydigi apps, found out that customer rep cancel payu via Stop_Internet.

Qn: Is there other way to unsubscribe payu as I understand that using stop_internet will stop all prepaid internet plan like weekend video plan that I may subscribe in future.

(Reason I unsubscribe payu is to prevent any unexpected data charges after finishing quota like Asia Live or any other plan quota).

Qn: Is there a way to check whether I am subscribe to any voicemail, visual voicemail, notify me? I unsubscribed a few times, via phone *128*1*9#, but received no confirmation SMS so far.

Thank you response.

Re: Deactivate PAYU (Pay-As-You-Use) prepaid internet

Community Manager

@lantohsay wrote:
Hi,
I went to unsubscribe PAYU at Ampang Point digi center.

Later, after leaving, on checking mydigi apps, found out that customer rep cancel payu via Stop_Internet.

Qn: Is there other way to unsubscribe payu as I understand that using stop_internet will stop all prepaid internet plan like weekend video plan that I may subscribe in future.

(Reason I unsubscribe payu is to prevent any unexpected data charges after finishing quota like Asia Live or any other plan quota).

Qn: Is there a way to check whether I am subscribe to any voicemail, visual voicemail, notify me? I unsubscribed a few times, via phone *128*1*9#, but received no confirmation SMS so far.

Thank you response.

Unsubscribing PAYU will be using 'stop_internet' to achieve your objective. You can still subscribe to internet subscription and passes despite having 'stop_internet'

There is no confirmation of voicemail and notify me. It should work using *128# or if you need confirmation, dial into Helpline (0162211800) to check.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Dear Digi,

Please deactivate Pay as you use prepaid internet for my 016-5982312.

Thank you.

Best regards.

Support

Hi CKLoh, the Free Base Internet 0MB service has been successfully activated to avoid future credit deduction to your line under the Data PAYU. TQ.

Dear Mr Cheah,

Thank you very much for your help.

Hopefully there won't be any unnecessary charges occur.

Best regards.

Anonymous

Take care and stay safe. Smiley Very Happy

Dear Digi,

Can you help me to deactivate pay as you use PAYU internet for the number 0164781714 and 0164388477.

Ps. Helpline asking for my last 4 digit ID number but the system says failed to get that number, please try again.

Thanks alot.

Support

Hi DuckyDawn, please PM to our Inbox, including your phone number and more information if there is an issue that we can assist you. Thank You

Please deactivate Pay as you use prepaid internet for my 016-3423818

Support

Hi FookLye. Please PM (inbox) us for assistance with your account.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!