Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

DIGI is cheating and stealing money

DIGI is becoming a cheater nowadays as i have been seeing quite a number of posts whereby people encountered the issue whereby DIGI deducted our credit without authorization. 

The issue happened since 15Sep2021. I bought the one day pass on 14 Sep2021 and when it expired, DIGI keep stealing my money despite i did not even subcribe any internet package and i didn't even turn on my mobile data. I have been using home wifi all the time but i kept receiving text messages from DIGI claiming that "You have used RM3 on internet. Just use another RM5 on Internet to enjoy free surfing till 12am!".

Come on, i have received this text message few times and i can clearly confirm that i never subscribe any digi internet plan  from 15 Sep 2021 onwards nor activate any mobile data. At the moment, DIGI had deducted RM18 from my credit. This is becasue i have credit of RM38.90  and i currently only left with RM20.90. This is a fraud as DIGI is deducting my credit without authirization. 

Please find the screenshot of my phone. Please resolve and refund my money. 

Re: DIGI is cheating and stealing money

Support

YTChin, we'll further assist you via the PM you sent.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!