Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

DIGI Prepaid reload problem

I have reload rm10 through DIGI online store. Payment was credited from my CIMB bank account but when it returned to digi page it showed "transaction unsuccessful". Therefore I did not receive any reload from DIGI. Kindly help me on this matter.  Phone number: 0168559596

Thank you.

Re: DIGI Prepaid reload problem

Support

Hi wennsan. If unsuccessful, you should be refunded and you may try again to reload via the same channel. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Hi, may I know when will I be refunded? As I reloaded it on 7th March.

Hi, I have not receive my refund until today.  May I know how long it takes to refund back to my bank account?

I have reload rm10 through DIGI online store. Payment was credited from my BANK ISLAM bank account but when it returned to digi page it showed "transaction unsuccessful". Therefore I did not receive any reload from DIGI. Kindly help me on this matter.  Phone number: O167506842

Support

Cordelia28, sorry to hear about this. If u haven't received the reload amount, please PM us ur full name and IC number for verification and further checking on this issue. Tq.