Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: DIGI Prepaid Best 2017 P2P

Support

Digi Prepaid Best 2017 plan is still available for change of plan request for existing Digi Prepaid subscriber, dfendy :-)

To change the plan, please dial *128# > My Account > Call Plan > Change Plan

Kindly note that if you currently subscribe to the internet package, it will be auto-unsubscribed once the plan has been changed. Any remaining quota will be forfeited. TQ

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

ok thank you

Highlighted

Macam mna nk tukar digi postpaid ke digi prepaid
Highlighted

Community Manager

@Taiping wrote:
Macam mna nk tukar digi postpaid ke digi prepaid

Pemilik nombor perlu mengunjungi Digi Store untuk membuat penukaran dari postpaid ke prepaid. 

Pilih "Digi Store" pada pilihan Outlet Type untuk mencari Digi Store yang berdekatan dengan anda: https://www.digi.com.my/digi-store

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

yes, i changed mine two months ago. check the post above regarding changing call plan, its in *128# 

Highlighted

Anonymous

Thanks for sharing info, joe9669 Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Re: DIGI Prepaid Best 2017 P2P to digi live

how i can change plan to digi live from 2017 p2p, if i call *128# , there is no change plan. there is only have check balance, transfer reload and rq reload from friend. help me. i want to change plan from p2p to digi live
Highlighted

Re: DIGI Prepaid Best 2017 P2P to digi live

Support

Hi SitiHaji98. Please PM (inbox) us for us to check on your account first. Other than PM, you can call our helpline (0162211800) for an assistance too. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!
Highlighted

Why i cant change back my plan to DIGI Prepaid Best 2017 P2P ??. .I just try the plan Digi Prepaid Next but i dont like the plan..please help me how to change Digi Prepaid Next to Digi Prepaid Best 2017 P2P..I really need help..Please digi..
Highlighted

Support

Addykudee, to assist u further on this, please PM/Inbox us the full details of ur account and full name ya. Tq