Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

DIGI PREPAID BEST V4 TO ALL NEW DIGI PREPAID BEST

1)  If i change my plan from  DIGI  BEST PREPAID V4 TO ALL NEW DIGI PREPAID BEST without change my phone number, so i dial *128*1*4#  to change my plan? Is that right?  
2) If i change  my plan can get free 500MB basic internet evrey month and get  free 1GB high-speed internet evryday from 12am-8am?

3) Can i  purchase the super long life  after i change my plan to ALL NEW DIGI PREPAID BEST?

4) After i change my plan to  ALL NEW DIGI PREPAID BEST  is that 4g LTE internet ?

5) Is there any charge for i change my plan ?

6)  Is that my credit balance in my account still can use  after i change my plan?

Re: DIGI PREPAID BEST V4 TO ALL NEW DIGI PREPAID BEST

Community Manager

@HwaiJun wrote:

1)  If i change my plan from  DIGI  BEST PREPAID V4 TO ALL NEW DIGI PREPAID BEST without change my phone number, so i dial *128*1*4#  to change my plan? Is that right?  
2) If i change  my plan can get free 500MB basic internet evrey month and get  free 1GB high-speed internet evryday from 12am-8am?

3) Can i  purchase the super long life  after i change my plan to ALL NEW DIGI PREPAID BEST?

4) After i change my plan to  ALL NEW DIGI PREPAID BEST  is that 4g LTE internet ?

5) Is there any charge for i change my plan ?

6)  Is that my credit balance in my account still can use  after i change my plan?

1. Yes

2. Yes

3. Yes, but please be aware that Super Long Life has a different price for Prepaid Best that has free basic internet. http://community.digi.com.my/t5/Prepaid/Super-Long-Life/ta-p/13004

4. All Digi Prepaid/Postpaid have 4G connectivity as long as the SIM card and device is 4G compatible.

5. No charge

6. Yes. Please be aware that if you have internet add-on, it will be cancelled and remaining quota will be forfeited. Utilise the quota first before changing plan.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

Can i change my sim card from 3G to 4G  without change my phone number and the contact saved inside my old sim card  will  not  be delete ?

Community Manager

@HwaiJun wrote:

Can i change my sim card from 3G to 4G  without change my phone number and the contact saved inside my old sim card  will  not  be delete ?

Yes, a SIM replacement can be performed for RM10 without changing your phone number, provided that you or the owner of the number is present. Contacts on old SIM card will remain on SIM card. Some phones can import/export from SIM card. Anyway, it's best to sync your contacts to Google or iCloud in my opinion. It is the way to go for convenience.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements