Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

DIGI Internet

My device show H+ but connection too poor and awfull.. im having same problem everyday.. even i need about 20 to 30 minute to download a 10mb video from whatsapp message.. im using monthly 3.5gb data.. when data qouto 100% finish i cant surf anything.. when qouta have balance before renew, why digi never carry forward the balance?? And how to cancel auto renewal of my internet package? Everytime i lost all my reload balance if renewal fail due to insufficient balance of my prepaid.. freebie also gone.. but until now i never get back what i lost from digi.. please help to cancel auto renewal or give us option to select auto or manual.. im really dissappointed with digi.. Please act on this issue..

Re: DIGI Internet

Community Manager

You can purchase additional internet pass if your monthly mobile internet add-on has depleted.

Unused quota are not carried forward for mobile internet add-on that is currently offered.

If you wish to unsubscribe from your mobile internet add-on, opt-out by dialing *128*3*1*1# before your next renewal.

Please ensure that your prepaid account is active and has credit while you are subscribed to a prepaid mobile internet add-on.

The issues that you have highlighted are stipulated in mobile internet add-on FAQ in the product page. Please refer to the FAQ for a smoother experience: http://new.digi.com.my/prepaid-addons

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Your reply wasn't helpfull at all.. why must i purchase data while my balance still have about 2gb? Problem is connection out and slow.. Not only currently unused data not carried forward but since 2 or 3 year.. nothing change.. Manually dial to unsubscribe?? Why digi dont want to erase the (auto renewal) when purchase time.. people something forget or too busy to unsubscribe it.. Auto renewal is not a good idea for customer but it worth only for digi..

SuperUser

@Sundarz84 wrote:
Your reply wasn't helpfull at all.. why must i purchase data while my balance still have about 2gb? Problem is connection out and slow.. Not only currently unused data not carried forward but since 2 or 3 year.. nothing change.. Manually dial to unsubscribe?? Why digi dont want to erase the (auto renewal) when purchase time.. people something forget or too busy to unsubscribe it.. Auto renewal is not a good idea for customer but it worth only for digi..

you might not believe this, but there are some ppl who will say they want auto renewal because they don't want to have to "purchase" top-up or renew the plan each time it expires. they want it to be automatic until such time they want to stop it. 

it is something Digi is enabling as a convenience to many others who don't want to have to renew each time their plan expires.

as for slow connection, perhaps you can share screenshot of speedtest result and also share the location where speedtest was done? it can help Digi to understand better... 

If you think this reply is helpful, don't forget click the THIS IS HELPFUL button. Smiley Happy
If my reply solves your problem (or answers your question),I would appreciate if you can click ACCEPT AS SOLUTION.
Highlighted

Community Manager

@Sundarz84 wrote:

You have also previously mentioned that you can't surf anything when your quota has reached 100%, hence I gave you the suggestion to get internet pass for example.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.