Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: DATA SERVICE

Hi i m experiencing the same problem and i have reloaded more than RM25 recently and all being "disappeared" without  any data usage. I need help. chinseang88@hotmail.com

Highlighted

Support

Hi chinseang88, 

Please PM us via http://goo.gl/epyFn8 with your full name, mobile number and the last 4 digits of your IC number for further checking. 

Thanks.

Highlighted

I just found out that I have been charge for a total of 278 times at RM0.50 each time for a total RM139.00 for the period 1Sept 2017 to 20 Feb 2018.

Highlighted

Contributor

Hi, Elisewong. We've responded to your PM. Thanks!

Highlighted

This also happen to me for period 1 dec 2017 till 5 may 2018.  Please check and refund back.

Highlighted

Me too..started 29th April with data charges few times a day till now.... the same old plan & phone i'm using since 2017 , their help support blamed it on user's phone settings.... what an excuse...

Highlighted

Community Manager

If you happen to use an old prepaid plan without basic internet settings, when some phones are on 4G, the phone would transmit data packet even if mobile data is switched off. Change to a new prepaid plan that covers some free basic internet quota or use 2G/3G band only.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

I can't believe you would said digi 4g would charge us even switch off mobile data. And need us to use internet plan. I have use digi prepaid about 10 years and now u really disappoint me on this issue.
Highlighted

Community Manager
Some devices will still continue to transmit data packet for VoLTE provisioning. In this case when there are no data quota to cater for it, pay as you use tariff will apply.
Please contact our community support with your name and phone number for further investigation: https://community.digi.com.my/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/user?q=support

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

I have pm your support, leaf, Ann, Kobi.  But none of them response  to me.  Then how now?