Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: DATA SERVICE

Support

We've responded to your PM. Kindly check, Leekok2003. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

My mum's phone number is also facing the same issue as she had reloaded RM 100, but since that time (April) her balance has been deducted daily, one day even about 9 times until now left balance RM 0.10!!! It's not the first time happens this kind of issue!! I want to get refund back! Kindly reply me ASAP. Thanks.
Highlighted

Community Manager
Based on your screenshot, those charges are Pay As You Use internet. If you do not use a prepaid plan with free basic data, all usages will be charged. Some devices will continue to transmit a small amount of data in 4G mode, even if the mobile data switch is turned off. Using 2G and 3G band only will not encounter this.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

Also have the below problem for deducted data service RM 0.50.

1 month only, RM 85.30 dated 20.07.2020 until yesterday balance RM 0.10.

Off - Mobile Internet
On - Wifi mode

But i have connect others phone wifi.

60163490718 - deducted data service RM 0.50

60143305832 - but connect this number wifi

Highlighted

Support

Hi YENA, It could be the auto connection/background connection from your device and it caused the GPRS is running automatically (example: Wifi connection unstable). When WiFi is connected and the connection becomes weak or unstable, there's a possibility that the phone will try to push to the stronger connection. The Pay-As-You-Use fee was fixed to a limit so that if anything like this happens it won't consume all of your credit balance. 

We shall activate Free Base Internet 0MB service to avoid future credit deduction to your line under the Data PAYU. In this way, you will only connect to the Internet by having an active Internet package, not under PAYU. Would you like us to activate it now? 

Highlighted

Dear Ann,

Thanks for reply .

This number has been used for many years, not 1 or 2 or 6 month only, but deduction  start from this 2 months.

Why before no  this problem, now have this problem? because my phone have RM 80+, so  automatically have data usage RM 0.50 ? 

Normally, If i  use the phone internet, DIGI will notify me via SMS.

Even I'm at home at night, using home wifi , also have charge data usage RM 0.50.

Now, if I want digi to refund RM 0.50 for all data usage fees for these 2 months ?

Highlighted

What data service that deduct Rm0.50 everytime ? i had been deducted rm5 un till now, it is so frustrating.

Highlighted

Support

patrick12074, please PM us the full details above together with ur full name and number to check further on this, 

Highlighted

I just realized that my money is deducted by data service. I would like to ask why the data service will deduct my money ??? Nowadays, I didn't subscribe to any internet plan. Why it deduct RM 0.50 almost every day and sometimes deduct RM 1 to RM 3.50 per day? Until now it already costs RM 40+ (per month). Kindly reply asap.  

Highlighted

Support

yyting, please PM us ur number and full details of ur issue to check further on this