Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: DATA SERVICE

Same case here. Whenever I unsubscribe the Internet plan and I pretty sure I did turn off the data. The credit is keep deducting. I checked itemised statement and it show I use 0.00 MB but charged me. Please help to solve and refund
Screenshot_2016-03-07-23-57-57.png
Highlighted

Same case here. Whenever I unsubscribe the Internet plan and I pretty sure I did turn off the data. The credit is keep deducting. I checked itemised statement and it show I use 0.00 MB but charged me. Please help to solve and refund
Screenshot_2016-03-07-23-57-57.png

Community Manager

@Nickz wrote:

Do contact our Helpline (0162211800) or email to help@digi.com.my. You can also consider to turn off Pay-As-You-Use (PAYU) internet to avoid any accidental usage.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

I hv activated stop internet.But ,how about the refund ??!!

I have activated stop internet.But ,how about the refund ??!!

Community Manager

@leon wrote:
I have activated stop internet.But ,how about the refund ??!!

Email to help@digi.com.my about your issue and let the technical team investigate for you.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

mine is the same as yours' problem...

So, how should I solve this kinda mess?

Community Manager

@Rui_Huang wrote:

mine is the same as yours' problem...

So, how should I solve this kinda mess?

Turn off LTE (use 3G mode) when you are not subscribed to mobile plan. If you want to use LTE band although you're not using internet, turn off mobile data, then turn on flight mode and turn off flight mode. 

Support
For any dispute on the internet charges, kindly email to help@digi.com.my with full details as below:

Subject title: Data charges for  [your mobile number]
Owner Name:
Owner NRIC:
Month of unknown data charges:
Summary of your email:

Thank you
Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

I have the same problem too. I hope you can refund me as soon as possible. I dont even know how much DiGi has cheated me on this. I dont even have proof to ask for refund!!

How can DiGi do this? It is very troublesome for customer to go through the hassle to claim for refund.

More importantly looks like Digi mindset/strategy here is to deduct our money quietly and hope/PRAY majority of us dont bother to check our credit!