Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Customer review and sugestion on DIGI's Prepaid Plans for smart phone

Contributor

Hi,

Thank you for the recvent minor increase in broadband quota for Prepaid RM30 .Now the user cab haved 20GB ast the same price. I would like to coment on some of youir prepaid plan in wake of Telco U  Unlimited 30 Data and Call plan.

This plan is the most  attractive in the market in terms of quota  unlimited call. The only short coming is it only allow 3GB  of  quota sharing via hotspot or USB taterring.  MOst user still need to maintain two account one for PC and once for SMart Phone. It it allows for say 50 GB sharing, then the user can for go the PC broadband plan by using  the  share quota, thus  have ca saving every month.

All the Digi 's prepaid plan for phone are attractive, but it does not allow  data sharing of the big bonus dara, there is a time slot to use the data, no unlimited call.

In my opinon, it is not likely for most of the user to use up 100 GB per month as there are daily commitment such as scholing, working, housework etc. The more likely usage is around  45-50 GB (including You Tube) 

If Digi can introduce a new plan of RM30 for 50GB with Full basic data for internet sharing via hotspot and unlimited call, then it will have some  advantage over Teclco U's unlimited plan. The user maintain only one account for the phone and PC and have monthly saving of RM30.

I hope my input is helful for DG in developing more competitive prepaid product in the future.

Thank youi

Unlimited at RM30.PNG

Highlighted

Re: Customer review and sugestion on DIGI's Prepaid Plans for smart phone

SuperUser

i think that's a good suggestion.

my view has and still is... that if a plan has got a quota, then the provider should let the user use the quota whichever way we want. once we finish the quota, then it's up to user to topup or wait for next cycle.

If you think this reply is helpful, don't forget click the THIS IS HELPFUL button. Smiley Happy
If my reply solves your problem (or answers your question),I would appreciate if you can click ACCEPT AS SOLUTION.

Re: Customer review and sugestion on DIGI's Prepaid Plans for smart phone

Hi Guys,
I
I have been using Digi mobile service for more then 10yrs and I m not much unhappy until now, and reason what making me unhappy is- (( I do not use Digi mobile internet for few days now, but Digi is still charging me for internet use.))) And I have no idea why are they doing this, after I find out I am going to terminate my mobile service if they don't they don't give me any proper explainasion. I feel so bad to change the mobile service because I Have been using them for a long time but no One wants to weast his or her money, not even a penny...
Top Kudoed Authors

Meet our Support team and SuperUsers