Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Credit Deducted for No Reason

I've been getting problems with my credit getting deducted for no reason. No message telling me it got deducted.

Before this i never got this problem. But early this year, I've been getting this problem. The credit deducted sometimes rm1, rm2 or worse rm5. If I'm lucky it only deducted only 50 cents. It usually happens during weekends sometimes the weekdays most of the time on weekends.

Like last Wednesday, I topup rm5 and topup the 300mb from mydigi at evening. The problem arises when I try to use the data when all of sudden i got message my credit is below rm3. I check my balance it showed rm0 credit. I can't use the internet when the credit is rm0. So i topup rm20 in order to use the internet.

It happen today when I check the my balance when all of sudden rm18 to rm15.

Can anyone tell me the problem? It's getting really hard to use the internet and call everytime my credit gets deducted for no reason.

Re: Credit Deducted for No Reason

I too have just been deducted over rm10 from my account. I did not send but somehow this person being using some sort of coda company to steal money. My friends also got stolen. Pls digi return my credit and catch this people doing this. Thanks

Can't be this easy to steal credit.

Community Manager
This is social hacking. Providing the TAC is a confirmation of purchase, just like how online banking uses TAC to finalize a transaction.
Please do not give out the code as suggested in our SMS.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Same here. I top up rm5, bought the data rm3, digi drained my credit become ZERO without reason. I cant access to internet when i was alone in a strange place. That's so frustrated and scared the moment no one can help me without data.

Anonymous

Hi Mik0qq, We will assist to check further on the issue occurred. Kindly PM us your mobile number, your full name and your last 4 digits IC number for verification purpose and further assistance. Click on this link for direct PM: https://bit.ly/2ERJb4N . Thank you.

Hi digi, thanks for contacting. I had received the credit refund today where I had made a complain via helpline on last Sat. Appreciated the refund.
However bear in mind that, digi still always deduct credit for no reason, and I was in a unfamiliar place without data and credit, i felt so helpless while keep trying to connect to the wifi at the place which is so unstable. Until I able to top up the minimal then able to use the data again. It was suck.

Anonymous

Hi Mik0qq, we are glad to know that your previous issue has been resolved. We can assist to check the credit deduction issue on your account to prevent from happens again in the future. Click on this link for direct PM: https://bit.ly/2ERJb4N . Thank you.

Recently top up RM30 on 3th of May, but credit being deducted without reason on 9:55pm (03/05/19) and 1:10pm (12/05/19). In these few days, I even didn't make a phones call or send any message to others people! What I use is just the internet plan! Also, I top up the kredit is just for purpose of validity of my phone number, which it is the only way to make me enable to use my internet plan with at least RM0.01!

Support

Good evening Angelababy. If you are the registered owner of the phone number, please PM one of us (the Supports) for further assistance. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!