Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Credit Deducted for No Reason

Support

Hi Nrn94. You can check all of the charges details via your MyDigi account (the web version) under the 'View Usage' option. The details will be sent to your email and if there's info that you are unsure of, you can check with us for explanation.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

My credit deducted for no reason , I don't even buy any internet or anything. Help me solve it.

Hello, today i’ve got 2 sms from digi that deducted my credit for no reason??? When i click the link from the sms, it redirected me to the unknown websites. Please help me how to get rid off this thing and perhaps digi can refund my credit back Smiley Sad

Hello, today i’ve got 2 sms from digi that deducted my credit for no reason? When i click the link from the sms, it redirected me to the unknown websites. Please help me how to get rid off this thing and perhaps digi can refund my credit back Smiley Sad

Support

Hi Delima7. PM (inbox) for us to check on your account first. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Hi, how to inbox u?

[ Edited ]
I got deducted for rm4 for no reason, there no message of any kind just straight out got drain, no subscription and stuff, can I get a refund please, tbh I felt unsafe, or can you help me prevent this kind of thing happen again