Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Credit Deducted for No Reason

Support

Hi Chrislee995.We suggest you to check all of the charges details via your MyDigi account (the web version) under the 'View Usage' option.

The details will be sent to your email and if there's info that you are unsure of, you can check with us via PM (inbox) for explanation.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

I top up rm50, but when i check the balance, it had been deducted over rm20 without any reason message.

Support

Hi Saf2. Please check all of the charges details via your MyDigi account (the web version) first under the 'View Usage' option. The details will be sent to your email.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Why my balance zero???...i happen tu reload before the maintenance but when i check again..the balance is zero....