Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Could not port out from digi

Hi guys,

I tried to port out from digi to other telco but unfortunetely it was unsuccessful. The reason by digi was they encountered technical problem. It was a shame if digi just ignored users to port out from them with such lame excuses. I found it very frustrating. 

Re: Could not port out from digi

Contributor

Hello. It's a shame that you choose to port out from digi. The technical glinch could have happened due to many reasons. However, we would like you to stay with us, if you have decided still to port out, please try again at another time. Hope this time it would be a smoother process.

Thank you. 

Valued Contributor
I have had many negative experiences with digi n the past, the reason, I don't think it is technical, rather is your biz process is not in place, and people is your greater risk, despite my post, call, email, visit to dig, my problems have never been resolved and reverted by digi.

Hi Sabs,

Yeah it was such a shame. The reason for that is weak signal at my home. I would request for port out again and see how it goes.   

[ Edited ]

I have the same problem on port out Digi. They giving me the reason is have to wait till month end just can approved eventhough the other telco re-submit and saying that they need time to process with the telco.Like **bleep** man..... It really unacceptable . Smiley Mad

To Digi Community Manager,

It's a shame for to reply in such a rude manner. My porting request has been denied for 3 times but everytime i called the customer service, they said it is temporarily unavailable for the moment . If this kind of reply from you is posted on Facebook, it is going to be viral "negatively". Digi could have notify customer via SMS (or whatever you can use) regarding the unavailable porting service. is Digi trying to hide it from customer ? I hope you can reply this by giving solution or annoucement on the availability of porting service, NOT GIVING REASON WHY IT IS NOT AVAILABLE BECAUSE I AM NOT GOING TO HELP YOU TO FIX IT.

Thank You.

Regards,

Digi Customer 

I am frustrated too with Digi's port out (dis)service. I requested Port Out on 19 Oct but received SMS saying "request unsuccessful. Please call Customer Service."  So I called 016-221800, got to option#4 (...to speak to operator) and always, after a few more pre-recorded messages, the line says "nombor yang anda dial tiada dalam perkhidmatan..." and hangs up.

I have been using Digi prepaid for years and it's still active with balance in it. Why did port out fail? And worse still...customer service hangs up.

Community Manager

One of our community message got a reply for port out issue. If you have any mobile internet subscription, you would have to unsubscribe first otherwise porting out would fail.

http://community.digi.com.my/t5/Porting-in-out/Mobile-Number-Portability/m-p/4397/highlight/false#M4...

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

Is this issue solved yet?

Community Manager

@MisturG, are you having port out problems? 

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements