Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

[Complaint] Customer service failed to resolve the problem

[ Edited ]

Dear DiGi Facilitator,

I paid RM 30.00 worth of reload to my prepaid number  (on 08 Oct 2016 17:36:45) : 0168399698

The fund  was deducted from my Maybank account via Maybank2u (as per attachment as proof of payment).

Yet the amount was never credited to my prepaid account until the time of writing.

Unfortunately, even after lodging the case to DiGi customer service through email with the supported document, the team refuse to resolve the issue, and ask me as a customer to check with the bank whether money is transferred to DiGi account which  should be done by DiGi - not the customer.

Kindly address  this matter accordingly and I hope to receive the talk time asap.
Highlighted

Re: [Complaint] Customer service failed to resolve the problem

Community Manager

You are advised to contact your bank because if the transaction did not complete within the bank, you are getting a refund from the bank. You can retry another transaction to get your account reloaded.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

Hi,

The bank slip status is show accepted , not successful. 

Highlighted

Community Manager

@Summer_foo, is your comment related to transaction number 16110216378889 in http://community.digi.com.my/t5/Postpaid/How-to-check-if-your-transaction-is-successful/tac-p/18480#...?

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

[ Edited ]

I mean Norhafiz resit. 

Highlighted

I inbox message. Please help .