Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Check whether my digi prepaid number is still active

May I check and see if my  digi prepaid line 0103834734 is still active and valid before I decide to top up. Has nit been active for a couple of weeks already. Thank you

Re: Check whether my digi prepaid number is still active

Support

0103834734 is no longer active, Silverstone19 :-(

May I check and see if my  digi prepaid line 0103834734 is still active and valid before I decide to top up. Has nit been active for a couple of weeks already. Thank you

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Can you check if 0162248187 has been suspended or terminated ? Any way of recovery possible ?

SuperUser

Hi Derron. Could you PM (inbox) us your full name and last 4 digits of your IC/Passport here: https://goo.gl/ztUhcG for further checking? Thanks.

Hi .. can u please check my number 01126223132, is it still active or not?

Support

Syahcott, when we checked here, the number is already terminated Smiley Sad

May I check and see if my  digi prepaid line +60163718144 is still active and valid before I decide to top up. Has nit been active for a couple of weeks already. Thank you

and can you let me know how long i can have this number after the expiry and before the termination

Support

Hi Wilsonkong94. Number is still active and you can proceed to reload. Please check your call plan, if it is Digi Prepaid LiVE, you have 90 days from its expiry date. If it is Digi Prepaid Best, you have 75 days,

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

my line  is Digi Prepaid Live Gold member 
and my line expired on 24 april 2020 

which mean my  grace period is 90 days right ?
which mean inorder to keep my number and credit i would need to reload before 23 July 2020 right ?

Support

Wilsonkong94, correct but do PM us ur number and lest us check on ur account status Smiley Happy Tq.