Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Check my last 3 month call statement

Why cannot check my last 3month caller history or statement, this new digi web side wasting my time
Highlighted

Re: Check my last 3 month call statement

SuperUser

@Yong1 wrote:
Why cannot check my last 3month caller history or statement, this new digi web side wasting my time

You should be able to see your bills  (under BILLS & RELOAD) and your detailed usage (under USAGE). You can actually select the billing cycle that you want to view...

If this reply is helpful, don't forget click the THIS IS HELPFUL button. Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Community Manager

@Yong1, click on Usage and then the Itemized Usage button on the bottom.

MyDigi_Usage.png

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

account stet ment

Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Support

Pyar, you can follow the above instruction on how to check the itemized usage. However, if you're referring on how to download the bill, kindly follow the steps below:

1. Go to Digi website http://goo.gl/qMHyI2
2. Log in with your Connect ID (top, right)
3. Click on "Bills & Reloads"
4. Scroll down to "Bill History" 
5. Click 'Download' button to view the Tax Invoice in PDF format

Or, you can straight go to MyDigi app and click menu >> Bills >> menu (3 dot, top right) >> Previous Bills :-)

account stet ment

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

Hi