Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Check Current Digi Prepaid Plan

I wish to subscribe Digi Super Long Life, but I'm confused with which Digi Prepaid Plan (Best or Smart) is the one can subscribe for this.

How can I check my current Digi Prepaid Plan and how can I subscribe Suoer long Life when I'm overseas.

Thank you.

Re: Check Current Digi Prepaid Plan

Community Manager

Best Prepaid V4, New Best Prepaid V1 and New Best Prepaid V2 are capable of subscribing Super Long Life.

To check your current plan, dial *128*1*4#.

You should be able to access *128# UMB when you are roaming, so the steps would be the same.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

I want to cancel my international roaming,how?

I want to cancel my international roaming, but call mny time no one answer the phone, how?

Re: I want to cancel my international roaming,how?

Support

Hi Hiang. If you are a Digi Postpaid user, you can cancel it via your MyDigi app. Menu >> Settings >> My Subscriptions. For the 'International Roaming' option, move the blue circle to your left until it become grey in color.

Cancellation is not available for Prepaid account.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!