Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Changing ownership of a number

[ Edited ]

Hello DiGi.I would like to be advise on following matter:

I've been using a prepaid number registered under a friend for more than 10 years and would like to change it to my name before changing it into postpaid plan.I understand that both party need to be present for verification purpose.The thing is we live quite far from each other and our schedule is making it hard to meet to change the ownership of said number.

My question is is there any easy option available for the above to be done?Since we can terminate a number via letter signed by the owner (I can ask them to signed and e-mail and provide their consent for changing if required),is it possible to terminate the number before I buy it back and register it under my name?

Thank you and appreciate the advice given.

Re: Changing ownership of a number

Support

Hi DaisyChan. It is not possible to terminate and reactivate prepaid plan. Smiley Sad The only way to transfer the account ownership is for current and future registered owners need to walk in to Digi Store. Thank you.

Thank you for the response.

Looks like the change of ownership will be postponed until we both are free.Hopefully in the future DiGi can consider a more convenient  way to change ownership of a number.

Support

Thank you for your feedback, DaisyChan.