Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Changing Digi Prepaid Live To Digi Prepaid BEST

[ Edited ]

Hi~!

What are the cost that i changing my current Digi Prepaid Live to Digi Prepaid Best?

How can i stay active for this plan?

Thanks

Re: Changing Digi Prepaid Live To Digi Prepaid BEST

Support

There's no charges for changing the plan, wingmin :-) You can dial *128# > My Account > Call Plan and proceed with the change of plan option.

Kindly note that Digi Prepaid™ Best 2016 currently unable to opt for change of plan. So, you won't be able to switch back to LiVE after the changes done.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Oh god.. I switched from Live to Best without knowing that it can't be undone. Completely regretted it. Digi Live has better plans. Can I switch it back somehow and retain my number? I use this number for ~12 years. I rather not change number or service provider.

Community Manager

@Silvos90 wrote:

Oh god.. I switched from Live to Best without knowing that it can't be undone. Completely regretted it. Digi Live has better plans. Can I switch it back somehow and retain my number? I use this number for ~12 years. I rather not change number or service provider.

Unfortunately there is no way to change plans that way. Unofficially, you can switch to a Digi Postpaid and switch back to Prepaid Live a month later. Or even more drastically, port out then port in to Prepaid Live again. This is provided that when you return to Prepaid Live, this plan is still available for subscription.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

It say i already submit for 1 month

Community Manager

@teenakaran wrote:
It say i already submit for 1 month

Hi @teenakaran, what did you submit for a month?

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Tukar digi prepaid live to digi prepaid best

Support

Deqyah81, penukaran pelan boleh dibuat dengan mendail *128# > Akaun Saya > Pelan Panggilan > Tukar Pelan.

Kalau sekarang ada melanggan pakej internet, tolong habiskan dulu baki kuota yang ada ya. Penukaran plan akan membatalkan langganan & baki kuota akan terhapus sekali. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!