Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Change prepaid plan which support super long life

Hi, I try to change the digi prepaid plan to Digi best prepaid V4 using My digi apps, but there is no option of the plan. ONLY have Next plan, live and monthly 28 plan.
May I ask how can I change my plan? Because I want to subscribe the super long life 365.

Thank you

Re: Change prepaid plan which support super long life

Support

LYS1234, please PM us ur full name and number to check on the status of ur number here first. Tq.

@Digi_Sha wrote:

LYS1234, please PM us ur full name and number to check on the status of ur number here first. Tq.

My name is Lim Yoke Sim and my number is 0103874685

Support

LYS1234, U are currently under Digi Prepaid Best 2017 plan. There are only two options for Talktime Extend service For Digi Best Prepaid 2017 : -
RM68 - 180 days validity
RM108 - 365 days validity
Credit must be more than RM 68/ RM108 to view the option from *128#

U must reload first ya Smiley Happy

I want to change to the plan which can have RM 38 for 365 days. But I cannot change the plan on my own.
And I cannot view the option you mentioned by using *128# also. Only have the option of RM1 for 1 day option in my digi apps

Support

Morning. Digi Best Prepaid v4 and its RM38 Super Long Life package is not available anymore for new sign up / change of plan. Please refer to Digi_Sha message for available Super Long Life package for your number.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

[ Edited ]

Hi,

Can assist to check what digi prepaid plan for the mobile no. 0169788243, Gan Shui Quan?

Thank you

Support

Just log in to MyDigi App to check on the plan you use, Rayson0404. Thank you Smiley Happy 

[ Edited ]

Hi Digi, I am also facing the same challenges where the digi prepaid plan available in the option are  Prepaid Next plan, live P2P and monthly plan 28. 

I want to continue my Digi Prepaid Best 2017 P2P (RM108 for 365 day validity) plan which is going to expire on 15 Feb.  How do I continue with that?

Capture digi.JPG

Support

Amandaying, we've responded to your PM. Please check and provide us with the required info ya. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!