Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Change of PREPAID plan to another PREPAID plan

Hello,

I  am currently subscribe biGBonus 30 and I want to change to one of the plan in  Box Of Surprise. May I know how can I change my plan step by step?

Thank you.

Re: Change of PREPAID plan to another PREPAID plan

Although the biGBonus 30 is auto-renewable, I think  users are allowed to stop it?

If so, you can then stop the existing and subscribe to a new one.

Could any of the Digi staff help to confirm this, please? 

Thank you. Smiley Happy

Support

That's right, Ray8doe. If you wish to get a new internet package, you can straightaway subscribe to the new package and the current one will auto-deactivated.

However, if you just want to unsubscribe/deactivate the auto-renewal internet package, please dial *128# > Internet > Unsubscribe or *116# > Unsubscribe.

The unsubscription will take effect immediately and the remaining data will be forfeited. Please ensure that you've fully utilized the available data first k.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

hello, i want to change my digi next prepaid plan to digi live prepaid plan but i cannot. i accidentally changed my prepaid plan to digi next and i immediately regret it and want to change it back to digi live since i do not have that much money to buy the internet plans in digi next. hope anyone can help solving this. i tried called *128*1*4# but still cannot change it. thank you in advance.

Support

Hi. Sorry to inform that if you changed your Prepaid plan to Digi Prepaid Next, you will not be able to return to your previous plan. 

thanks for answering, so do i need to buy a new sim card?

Why can't change it back to Digi Prepaid Live, i actually regret converting to Prepaid Next, no free Youtube data for one month. Are you kidding me? Prepaid Live is the reason i stay with Digi for all these years. Please enable Digi Prepaid Live to change from prepaid Next. Please im begging you. I don't want to buy new sim cards because i love this number.

Support

For now after you change to Digi Prepaid Next you will not be able to change back to the previous plan. Any inconvenience caused is regretted. 

so i can't change  my call plan forever and ever . wait you kidding me. Smiley Sad please im begging u . 

Support

Hi. If you has changed your Prepaid plan to Digi Prepaid Next, you will not be able to return to your previous plan. Any inconvenience is regretted.