Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Change of Ownership

Hi,

I would like to ask the procedure of changing ownership of my prepaid number during MCO.
I have been using the number for more than 10 years but it is under my friend's name.

During MCO now, me and my firned are staying in different area and not convenient to go to the Digi store due to the restriction of MCO.

Is there any way to change the ownership through online basis for the verification?

Hopefully there is an easy way for us to change the ownership as it is quite urgent for me.

Looking forward for your advice.

Thank you.

Re: Change of Ownership

Community Manager

For security reasons, ownership transfer would still require both old and new owner to be present at a Digi Store. 

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Hi,

I'm have same issue. My number that I'm using now is under my brother name. I need to change name because my company required staff name on the bill to make mobile claim. Since we now working from home, I used so much data and I need to make claim. It is impossible to travel to make both party present at digi center due to travel restriction.

Please help to improve method to change ownership . There so much method to use for security and verifiying.

If cannot solve, I need to change to other provider. 

Support

We appreciate your feedback, syazwanishafiqa. If there's changes, we'll update the info.

Thank you

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!