Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Change from prepaid to postpaid

How to change from prepaid to postpaid?!
Prepaid balance amount can transfer to postpaid account?
If I use postpaid must use at least 2 years?!

Re: Change from prepaid to postpaid

Community Manager

@ruitheen wrote:
How to change from prepaid to postpaid?!
Prepaid balance amount can transfer to postpaid account?
If I use postpaid must use at least 2 years?!

Visit a Digi Store to change from prepaid to postpaid. Account owner of the prepaid must be present.

Maximum of RM100 credit can be transferred to the postpaid account. Any freebies value cannot be transferred.

If you do not take a contract (with phone), there is no obligation to use the postpaid for X years.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotions

That's mean I just convert to postpaid but without a contract is no obligation to use a fixed period!

How can I do if I want change account holder to anyone ?

Now digi have which packages for postpaid ?

I'm a prepaid user,if I buy internet package for one month before account expired but after three days account will expire,the internet data is still can be use?

[ Edited ]
Contributor

Hello ruitheen,

If you want to know more about the new digi postpaid plans, u can contact me directly via call or whatsapp at my number below.

I would like to help and explain the new digi postpaid plans to u.

Maybe i can also help u with your question about changing the account holder to anyone.

I hope u can contact me as soon as possible so i can help u with your enquiry.

Thanks and regards.

0183584699 - doni

Support
Correct, @ruitheen. As you said, there's no obligation to use the Postpaid number for a fixed period. You're free to change the plan anytime, with no penalty fee.

Change of ownership can be done only at Digi Store. Both current and new owner must present at the same time during the request. Please check the nearest location here https://goo.gl/I45hAH, and filter for Digi Store only ya.

Please refer http://goo.gl/7KyZqa for the complete list of available Postpaid plan. Kindly note that for the same plan you have 2 options to choose based on your needs & usage - more calls & sms or more internet :-)

Let say you purchase a 30-days internet package, and after 3 days your account validity ended. The package validity will run as normal but you can't access the service until you reload and account is active again.
Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Hi kobi,Johor Bahru - AEON Tebrau City digi store can do for change holder?!

Community Manager

@ruitheen, you should be able to do so. 

Here is also a tool where you can quickly search for a Digi Store/Store Express/Specialized Store: http://new.digi.com.my/support/digi-store

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

How if the old owner is a deceased ? He/she cant be present right ?

Community Manager

@ruitheen, this post will answer your question: http://community.digi.com.my/t5/Prepaid/Change-Prepaid-Number-s-Ownership/m-p/15048#M3774

Will there be any extra charges when I switch Digi Prepaid to Postpaid? Because including SST for Digi 38 Postpaid is Rm40.28 but I’m being charged Rm48.60, so there’s charges for switching from Digi Prepaid to Postpaid?