Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Change from Postpaid to Prepaid and 365 days Activation

Currently I'm using Digi Pospaid  100 Infinite Plan . I intend to change it to prepaid  plan and subcribe for 365 days activation. Please advice which prepaid plan is elgible for 365 days activation. 

Re: Change from Postpaid to Prepaid and 365 days Activation

Support

For now, only Digi Prepaid LiVE plan is available for change of plan from Postpaid to Prepaid, seanlim. However, after the Prepaid account is activated, you can opt to change the plan to Digi Prepaid Best 2017. 

To change the plan, please dial *128# > My Account > Call Plan > Change Plan

After the change has been done. you can activate the Super Long Life with the 365-days option. More info on the Super Long Life over here https://community.digi.com.my/t5/Prepaid/Super-Long-Life/ta-p/13004

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Do I need to visit the Digi center personally in order to switch my postpaid plan to a prepaid plan? can anyone else bring my phone over?

Support

Hi SSOO. Only the registered owner can make a request at our Digi Store only. For location details : https://www.digi.com.my/digi-store?store_search=&outlet_type%5B%5D=Digi+Store

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!