Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Change Digi to UMobile

[ Edited ]

I received the message  to change my service number, I click "Y" and they reply that my request will be process. I thought it was already done atm, but no. I receive the call from the operators to make sure if I am REALLY sure to change my service. Yes, I'm SURE. 

So, I wait again. The next day, I receive the call from another operators making sure if I'm sure to leave Digi. Yes, I'm SURE. And then after the call ended, I receive the same message about "Confirm your request to leave Digi. Reply "Y" or "N" blah blah" Yes, I reply Y but noooo the message say that my request is unsucessful.. Please explain?

Highlighted

Re: Change Digi to UMobile

Hello Digi,

I think ive been loyal to you past 10 years, and now i would like to switch my number to umobile coz they offer me good and better service and i would like to give em a try.
However, first your agent call and asked for feedback, i explained to them. The way ur agent comparing Digi and Umobile was unprofessional to me and when ur customer wanna leave then u gave promotion RM50 for 70GB which iam not interested. Then, message came reply Y/N, hence i reply Y. Today, i received a message from Digi saying that my request been rejected due to another phone line doesnt reply. What?? How im gonna reply if another phone line No Service because of u not settle my case? And after few hours ur HQ called me again saying same thing, what was my feedback changing from Digi to Umobile. I said to ur HQ ur agent already called me and I hope u can settle this immediately. Ur HQ said, we will give u text and AGAIN i replied Y for many times. Please Digi, this is ur customer choice and dont let me hanging and please do not repeat by calling me again and again and again. This annoyed me so much.
Highlighted

Support

Hi Marsharina. Could you PM (inbox) us your mobile number here: https://goo.gl/ztUhcG for further checking? Thanks.

Highlighted

Saya hadapi masalah yang sama. Boleh tolong cek utk saya? 01131889528
Highlighted

Support

Khafiq, sila maklumkan kepada telco baru untuk hantar semula permohonan anda untuk kami proses ya. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

Sudah dimaklumkan kpd mereka dan permohonan semula telahpun dihantar
Highlighted

Support

Noted and we will process it accordingly once receive. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

I want my digi nmber is cange privite nmber can ah

Slim
Highlighted

Re: I want my digi nmber is cange privite nmber can ah

Support

Hi vimel. Yes, you can if you are a Digi Postpaid user. For activation, you can PM us ya. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!