Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Cant activate new sim card (digi prepaid live)

I have downloaded the digi apps and try to register with the new number. But it keep showing an error message stated " Your line is disabled" . please help me, i just bought it from mynews...

Re: Cant activate new sim card (digi prepaid live)

Community Manager

@adam_lim , welcome to Digi. Has your prepaid number been successfully activated by making the first phone call?

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

i tried using app and making phone call. none of this works for me...

Highlighted

Support

adam_lim, kindly PM us your phone number <here> for further clarification, please. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

simcard not active after buying at 7eleven.please check what problem on my simcard.tq

Support

mohd_rosman89, please PM us ur full name and the phone number of the sim pack to check on the status of the number. Did u provided ur IC to the cashier after the purchase of the sim pack? Tq.