Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: Cannot redeem 1gb free data

I have same problem as Aziman97, I already redeemed the free 1gb data and yes I can use it from 18th Mar - 5th Apr and 6th April until today (9 April) I can't use it and it doesn't appear in MyDiGi App...  

Highlighted

Only DiGi Support can help fix the problem.... They fixed it for me too....
Highlighted

digi !! why i cant redeem 1gb free.ive alreadt tried so many time i am prepaid user so i dialed *128*88# and it said tht the servuce currently unvailable whts wronggg hmmmmm
Highlighted

Dial *128*6*7# lepas keluar menu, tekan 0 (balik) nnti akan keluar no. 88 - box of surprise paling atas... Boleh claim kat situ 👍
Highlighted

Also redeem *128*88# cannot redeem..The dial code (*128*88# / *238*88#) to redeem the data is not working either... You have to use the MyDiGi App to redeem it... It's just that DiGi has always been a 'siput' since the first time I used it many years ago.... Other telcos works fine with redeeming and using the data.... DiGi... Please fix yours problem...
Highlighted

Assalammualaikum,and good afternoon,i want say about the title,the parties need to improve the system in their Digi Apps ,bcz i look interface on app so Simple and after pkp 2 i 9Can't get 1 gb free data plz fix
Highlighted

Im using Postpaid 58.I have redeem the internet (1GB free data)but when my Postpaid internet renewed the 1GB free internet just gone and I also dial(*128*88#/*238*88#/118*88) but all of them is just the same.Its say(The service is currently unavalaible).Please do something for us Postpaid user.
Highlighted

Support

Nor4, kindly PM us your phone number over <here>, please. TQ

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

I changed my digi best prepaid v1 to digi prepaid live p2p yesterday. Then I realised my free 1GB 8am to 6pm is gone. I've tried to redeem again at *128*88#, but not working. Is it possible to get it back?
Highlighted

i’m a postpaid user and i cant redeem free 1gb internet in the apps and i also have tried to redeem it by dialing *128*88* it said service is unavailable. is it because the outstanding bill cannot redeem the free internet ? please fix this. other telco users dont have any problem redeeming the free internet but why digi have a problem like this.