Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Cannot redeem 1gb free data

Recently the government announced free 1gb data for 8am to 6pm. Why i cannot redeem the 1gb? Its said Exceeded Purchase Limit. I am postpaid user. Please help me.

Re: Cannot redeem 1gb free data

Community Manager

Please check under MyRewards section as you may have already obtained this free quota voucher. You can then activate by clicking View Voucher. 

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

[ Edited ]
I already redeemed the free 1gb data and yes I can use it but only for 2 days (1-2 April 2020) and from yesterday (3 April) until today (4 April) I can't use it and it doesn't appear in MyDiGi App... Also... The dial code (*128*88# / *238*88#) to redeem the data is not working either... You have to use the MyDiGi App to redeem it... It's just that DiGi has always been a 'siput' since the first time I used it many years ago.... Other telcos works fine with redeeming and using the data.... DiGi... Please fix your problem! 😠

Support

Aziman97, kindly PM your phone number <here> for further clarification, please. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

My reward “there is no reward”

Support

nhikmatunnisa98, we don't really understand that :-(

Can you explain further, please?

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Mine also cannot redeem the 1gb free. And theres nothing under myrewards on mydigi apps. I am a postpaid user. Can u help?

[ Edited ]
Dial *128*6*7# lepas keluar menu, tekan 0 (balik) nnti akan keluar no. 88 - box of surprise paling atas... Boleh claim kat situ 👍

SuperUser

Terima kasih atas perkongsian, Aziman97.

Ain214, jika masih tidak berjaya, sila PM kami nombor telefon anda di sini: https://goo.gl/ztUhcG untuk semakan lanjut. Terima kasih.

i already redeemed that 1gb data, but today i can't use it and it doesn't appear on my digi apps. and I can't redeem it from (*238*88#). im a postpaid user.