Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Cannot check quota balance!!

My previous  internet package (RM38 - 3GB 30days) ended on 28/10/2016 12:00AM. I bought my new package, the same package  (RM38 - 3GB 30days) on the same day at around 12.25AM. and redeemed free redemption of Unlimited Free Internet 1am-7am (30days). As usual i'm able to check my subscribed status by dialling *128*3*1# and quota balance (both package) thru *128*3*5# . By the way i'm  using Digi Best Prepaid v3.

But the next day,  it started when i received sms from contact no: 200, informed me that i had use 30MB and  then another sms informing of 150MB usage. These sms keep sending to my sms inbox  countless times for these two day  and still (the same usage 30MB and next 150MB). When i dialled  *128*3*1# to check my internet package status, there is  my RM38 - 3GB 30days as it should be but, when i check *128*3*5*1# to check my quota balance, there is no RM38 - 3GB 30days  option there. Only  show there is my Unlimited Free  Interenet 1am-7am option. 

Now, how i'm gonna check my internet quota balance for my main package subscribed?

Re: Cannot check quota balance!!

SuperUser

Why don't you use Mydigi app? That should save you the hassle of  using those codes

___
Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up.If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster! Meow De Ge So!
Highlighted

Re: Cannot check quota balance!!

Community Manager
As part of our system maintenance activity for better customer experience in the future, some customers with Off-Peak (1am-7am)* Quota will not be able to use their quota on 1st Nov 2016. You will see 1 GB available balance when you check quota via *200# but unable to use it. Our team is working hard to reinstate the Internet quota within the next 48 hours. We regret the inconvenience caused. Thank you.
Have a g8 day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Head on to Getting Started on top right of this page to read our Forum Do's & Don'ts http://community.digi.com.my/t5/custom/page/page-id/Getting-Started