Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Cannot Subcribe Internet pass

When enter *128*3# its say "Your internet service is not activate. 1 Active 0 Back"After i select 1 Active it say "Sorry,the service is currently unavailable.Please Try Again Later.Thank You."Please help me.Digi best v1 User.Just upgraded to digi new best v1

Highlighted

Re: Cannot Subcribe Internet pass

Community Manager
Are you still facing this issue? If yes, please pm us your mobile number.
Have a g8 day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Head on to Getting Started on top right of this page to read our Forum Do's & Don'ts http://community.digi.com.my/t5/custom/page/page-id/Getting-Started
Highlighted

hi i also face the same problem...can you guide me how to activate?

Highlighted

Community Manager

Hello @Leng, can you PM @Digi_Jodipy as mentioned above with your registered name and phone number please?

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

Helo, i also facing the same problem. I bought my sim card on smart plan but i just converted to digi best v1 plan.

Here my registered name and my number
Hilerry Moyo, 0109779438
Highlighted

Support

Hi Hilerry, please PM us in order for us to check further. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!
Highlighted

How do i PM? Through what? Email?
Highlighted

Sorry. How do i PM? Through what? Email?
Highlighted

Community Manager

Click on the username, then click "Send this user a private message".

Anyway, here is a shortcut to PM Digi_Zemi: http://community.digi.com.my/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/40

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

hello.. i'm got same problem with subscribe Mobile internet.. since 5days everytime says Sorry,the service is currently unavailable.Please Try Again Later"