Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Cannot Change Prepaid Plan to Postpaid Plan

[ Edited ]
Hi, I am using two numbers right now... One is postpaid and the other is prepaid. I want to change prepaid plan to postpaid plan through online. I have fill in all the information needed but I received message saying that I have not pass Customer Eligibility check. What do I need to do so that I can change to postpaid plan?
Highlighted

Re: Cannot Change Prepaid Plan to Postpaid Plan

Support

Azroth, kindly PM us the phone number that you wish to change the plan <here> for further clarification, please. TQ.

Hi, I am using two numbers right now... One is postpaid and the other is prepaid. I want to change prepaid plan to postpaid plan through online. I have fill in all the information needed but I received message saying that I have not pass Customer Eligibility check. What do I need to do so that I can change to postpaid plan?
Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

My digi prepaid no 0102794416
Highlighted

SuperUser

Hi sunamvarma76. Could you PM (inbox) us your full name here: https://goo.gl/ztUhcG for further checking? Thanks.