Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Can't turn off my International Roaming option

I can't turn off the International Roaming option in MyDigi app, it said "Unable to change the default setting".

Please help.

Re: Can't turn off my International Roaming option

Support

Are you a Digi Prepaid user, Mimi3? If yes, you can't turn your roaming service to OFF ya. The service is given by default and will only be charged if you use it outside of Malaysia. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Yes Zemi, I'm a Prepaid user & currently I'm overseas. How to block incoming call from Malaysia so I won't be charged for a call that I did not make?

Thanks.

Support

Mimi3, is ur voicemail active? To prevent from being charged when u are at oversea, u will need to ensure that ur voicemail service is fully deactivated. To deactivate ur voicemail service, u may Dial *128# >> Digi Rewards & Services >> Voicemail >> Deactivate Voicemail/Visual Voicemail & Notify Me >> Confirm

My voicemail/visual voicemail & notify me option was already deactivated & yet the call still got through.

SuperUser

Hi Mimi3. Could you PM (inbox) us your mobile number here: https://goo.gl/ztUhcG for further checking? Thanks.