Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Can't subscribe Internet

Hello,

I have this one problem when I want to subscribe the Internet. There's this message that always comes out when I want to subscribe, "Maaf, perkhidmatan anda tiada buat masa ini. Sila cuba sebentar lagi. Terima Kasih." . So how actually to fix this thing? I really need to subs the Internet. Please help.

Re: Can't subscribe Internet

Community Manager

@MdAsnawi, kindly call our Helpline at 0162211800 to help you check on your account.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

[ Edited ]
i cant subscribe any internet plan . theres this message that always come out ' maaf perkhidmatan ini tiada buat masa ini . sila cuba sebentar lagi ' how can i fix this ? i can subscribe any plan internet .

Support

Hi dhiyaarossa. PM (inbox) us for checking and assistance ya. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

I got this message a few weeks ago. Sorry, we are unable to proceed with your order request, pls try again later/ Maaf, kami tidak dapat meneruskan permintaan anda, sila cuba sebentar lagi. I don't know how to solve this matter. Please help me , i need use internet for class online. Please solve this matter.

Support

Morning Atifah1. You too, please PM (inbox) for us to check on your account. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Hi, I wanted subscribe a new data plan, but it stated "Sorry, we are unable to proceed with your order request, pls try again later/ Maaf, kami tidak dapat meneruskan permintaan anda, sila cuba sebentar lagi", and it continues to deduct my credit... How can I fix it?