Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Can't reload

Always say error err.csg.brm20215

Re: Can't reload

Community Manager

Hi Azimzunisa,

Check out our how-to here to find out how to reload via the MyDigi App. If you need further assistance, kindly reach out to our Customer Service via MyDigi Live Chat here. Thank you.

I've just bought digi pin to reload my games but it said invalid pin......but i just newly bought it..

Support

Hi Darrennsem. Please PM (inbox) us for assistance. Provide us the voucher serial number too (not the pin code, but the serial number for the coupon).

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

why my pin cant be used , but idont used

Support

Morning faridimran. Please PM (inbox) and provide us the serial number (not the reload number) for checking.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

i reload but i didn't receive the load..

Support

cristenejoy, if u still have not receive the relaod amount, please PM us ur number and full name ya. Tq.