Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

CUSTOMER NUMBERS ARE TEMPORARILY DISCONNECTED - INVOLUNTARILY

Hi Digi, I need so help as I want to request to port out but having this reply

"Sorry, your request was rejected. CUSTOMER NUMBERS ARE TEMPORARILY DISCONNECTED - INVOLUNTARILY Please call 0162211800 for help"

May I know what I can do? My number is 0134238578. Thank you.

Re: CUSTOMER NUMBERS ARE TEMPORARILY DISCONNECTED - INVOLUNTARILY

Support

vanhoe0, when we checked here, the port out request has been successfully done. Do inbox us if u need any further assistance from us here ya. Tq.

Hi Digi, I need so help as I want to request to port out but having this reply

"Sorry, your request was rejected. CUSTOMER NUMBERS ARE TEMPORARILY DISCONNECTED - INVOLUNTARILY Please call 0162211800 for help"

May I know what I can do? My number is 0179849734. Thank you.

Support

Hi khairulamritof. We believe that your application has been resubmitted and it is still in progress. Network switching process takes 24~48 hours to complete if there's no issue. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

I got this message "We have received your confirmation to leave Digi. Your request is being processed. Thank you"

Hello digi, I also face the same problem just today i got this message when i tried to port aout after i reply 'Y'..

Sorry, your request was rejected. CUSTOMER NUMBERS ARE TEMPORARILY DISCONNECTED - INVOLUNTARILY Please call 0162211800 for help

My phone number is 0107154226, please solve it soon because it urgent

Support

Hi Muhammad_Azrul. Please resubmit your application. If it is rejected again, you can refer it back to us for further assistance (via PM). Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Hi Digi, I had received the same SMS too after I replied Y for leaving confirmation. Smiley SadSmiley SadSmiley Sad

My number is 0168788084. Thank you.

Support

Hi Jeffhong. It has been resubmitted and is still in progress. Thank you.

I have the same issues here please help