Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: CUSTOMER NUMBERS ARE TEMPORARILY DISCONNECTED - INVOLUNTARILY

[ Edited ]

Hi Digi, I'm having the same problem. Why is my port out is being rejected?

Please help me out here. My number is 0199178788. I hope you can solve this as soon as possible. Thank you

Support

Hi farraaieen. Please resubmit your application and if it is rejected again, PM (inbox) us for further checking and assistance.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

What should i do , my number is 0102072337

Support

Hi FakhrulHariz22.We believe, it was resubmitted and is still in progress. If it is rejected again, PM (inbox) us for further checking and assistance. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Hi team,

I wanted to shift my service provider to Celcom but after I said 'Yes' I want to opt out, I received a message saying Sorry, your request was rejected. CUSTOMER NUMBERS ARE TEMPORARILY DISCONNECTED - INVOLUNTARILY Please call 0162211800 for help.

My number would be -60146045407.

Kindly, help me with this issue

Thank you

Support

Hi. Do PM (Inbox) for further assistance. TQ. 

Hi Digi, I need so help as I want to request to port out but having this reply

"Sorryyour request was rejected. CUSTOMER NUMBERS ARE TEMPORARILY DISCONNECTED - INVOLUNTARILY Please call 0162211800 for help"

May I know what I can do? My number is 0109058938. Thank you.

Support

Good morning VSIANG. Please reactivate your account first (reload your account) and then resubmit your application. Once resubmitted, your application will be re-processed.

Thank you.

Hi Digi, I had received the same SMS too after I replied Y for leaving confirmation. 

"Sorry, your request was rejected. CUSTOMER NUMBERS ARE TEMPORARILY DISCONNECTED - INVOLUNTARILY Please call 0162211800 for help"

My number is 019-6925735. Thank you.

Support

Hi khaiyoe. Aktifkan semula akaun anda dan hantarkan semula permohonan. Kalau masih ditolak, PM (inbox) kami untuk semakan.

Terima kasih.