Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: CUSTOMER NUMBERS ARE TEMPORARILY DISCONNECTED - INVOLUNTARILY

And yes, still rejected for the 2nd times, why digi why?!
Highlighted

SuperUser

Hi KhairiYasin. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. There seems to be an issue with the port-out request. We are in the midst of resolving the issue. Kindly request the new telco to resubmit the request. You will receive an SMS to confirm your MNP Port Out request. When you receive it, please respond accordingly. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Hi Digi

I'm also facing the same issue, after replying yes to leave Digi. It says my request was being processed.

But I received this instead "Sorry, your request was rejected. CUSTOMER NUMBERS ARE TEMPORARILY DISCONNECTED - INVOLUNTARILY Please call 0162211800 for help"

What should I do? My number is 0162682729
Highlighted

Support

Hi LeeShane. Please ask that telco to resubmit your application. If it is rejected again, you can PM (inbox) us for checking. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!
Highlighted

I have this sms too for 2 times.after reply Y digi sent me a message like above.what problem with this telco?your service officer also can’t solve this problem
Highlighted

Support

Hi Peacefais, kindly PM us your full name and mobile number <here> for further assistant. Thank you. 

Highlighted

Hello digi, I also face the same problem just today i got this message when i tried to port aout after i reply 'Y'..

Sorry, your request was rejected. CUSTOMER NUMBERS ARE TEMPORARILY DISCONNECTED - INVOLUNTARILY Please call 0162211800 for help

My phone number is 0168309302, please solve it soon because it urgent
Highlighted

Support

Hi Nazirzack Please reactivate your number and re-submit your application. The new application will then be processed within 24~48 hours. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!
Highlighted

I have similar problem when trying to port out my wife number to different telco. Already requested twice because poor coverage in my wife workplace.

Sorry, your request was rejected. CUSTOMER NUMBERS ARE TEMPORARILY DISCONNECTED - INVOLUNTARILY Please call 0162211800 for help

Please help urgently. The number is 0102960460. Porting to celcom.
Highlighted

Support

Hi buttermud, kindly PM us your full name and mobile number for further assistant. Thank you.