Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: CUSTOMER NUMBERS ARE TEMPORARILY DISCONNECTED - INVOLUNTARILY

Support

Hi Max_11, please PM to our Inbox, please provide us your mobile number, your full name and the last 4 digits of the IC number so we can assist you further. TQ

Highlighted

Hi, I want to change prepaid plan to other Telco provider but this message pop up.

Sorry, your request was rejected. CUSTOMER NUMBERS ARE TEMPORARILY DISCONNECTED - INVOLUNTARILY Please call 0162211800 for help

My number 0178093029
Highlighted

Hello digi, I also face the same problem. Today i got this message when i tried to port out after i reply 'Y'..

Sorry, your request was rejected. CUSTOMER NUMBERS ARE TEMPORARILY DISCONNECTED - INVOLUNTARILY Please call 0162211800 for help

My phone number is 0168420493, please solve it soon because it urgent
Highlighted

Support

Hi Ereks. Please resubmit your application and if it is rejected again, you can check with us again (via PM). Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!
Highlighted

I had already resubmit the application to port out my number to maxis for the third times but I still get rejected whenever I replied Y to DIGI. Please help me solve this problem asap. Thank you.
Highlighted

Support

Hi Ereks, we can assist to check further for you. Please provide us with your mobile number via PM ya. TQ 

Highlighted

Hi Digi, I need some help as I want to request to port out but having this reply .

May I know what can I do ? . Thi is my number 01133615929 . TQ
Highlighted

SuperUser

Hi Shdabd. Could you PM (inbox) us your full name and last 4 digits of your IC/Passport here: https://goo.gl/ztUhcG for further checking? Thanks.

Highlighted

Hi Digi, I need so help as I want to request to port out but having this reply

"Sorry, your request was rejected. CUSTOMER NUMBERS ARE TEMPORARILY DISCONNECTED - INVOLUNTARILY Please call 0162211800 for help"

May I know what I can do? My number is 0106623664. Thank you.
Highlighted

SuperUser

Hi KhairiYasin. The request has been resubmitted and currently in progress. Thank you.