Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Box of surprises rm1 unlimited data

What is the t&c?

Re: Box of surprises rm1 unlimited data

Support

Hi Jeff3037, the offer is h igh speed all usage internet and valid for 24 hours. TQ

Why do I not see this offer in my BOS ?

Support

The Box Of Suprise offer is personalised according to our customer’s individual usage behaviour and needs. This means that it will differ from one person to another based on how they use the Internet. Keep on checking the Box Of Suprise icon in the MyDigi app to see the available offer for your number, hylum :-)

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

1gb Member
Join

Very good answer. So please tell me what type of usage should I be doing and things I should be buying for me to qualify to the $1 / unlimited / per day BOS ?

Super Contributor

It's random.

People who've got this offer compared and noticed there's nothing specific they've to do other than having the line active in order to use. If you don't see it today, just check again another time.

Hope the above helps.

Need unlimited rm1

Support

Hi Razak92, you may dial *116*3# from your phone and you may choose the Unlimited Video Lite or Unlimited Social Lite for RM1. More info provided on this link: https://new.digi.com.my/prepaid-addons#Internet-Cili-Padi 

Is it really for 24 hours? I purchased it after 8pm and it shows expires in 4 hours.